Cost & Benefits
“I enjoyed the dinner and meeting all the members who attended – a lovely, warm and welcoming group. I like the format with the intros and the speaker (like what I’ve seen from visits to BNI – but this was more relaxed and it felt more authentic), and the conviviality of the dinner.” – meeting guest, July 2021
We meet once a month, typically on the second Tuesday of the month. While we normally meet at Piatti’s Restaurant in Strawberry, we are currently looking for a venue to host our meetings during their remodel.
In anticipation of the new protocols, we must monitor whether Members are vaccinated. To implement this, the next time you register for an event, you will be asked to provide proof of your vaccination status. If you are not vaccinated, you must show proof of a negative Covid test within seventy-two (72) hours in order to attend the event. Any guest with a higher risk of transmitting or contracting COVID-19 should not attend this event (ie. those with COVID-19 symptoms, those who have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, those who have recently traveled internationally and under any quarantine, those coming from areas/counties/states/
Membership Rules of Conduct
This document sets the code of conduct expected of all members of NEWofMarin and is a condition of membership.
- We expect members to handle themselves with integrity and treat each other with respect.
- If there is an opportunity for a business relationship and either party chooses not to engage, each party is expected to treat that decision with mutual respect and discretion.
- Should two parties choose to do business together, they are expected to have clear and respectful communication about the services being provided and accompanying responsibilities, including payment for services, within the terms of the relationship.
- While other groups often limit each business category to avoid competition, we believe that nourishing and encompassing like minds of same or similar professions within NEWofMarin allows for diversity, growth, and potential collaboration.
Membership is a privilege. Should a member fail to adhere to these rules, the Board of Directors may give the offending party written notice, which may include revocation of membership.
- Fill out the online application
- Print, fill and mail (or email) the credit card authorization to email@example.com for $132 membership payment.
- Once we have received the $132 membership fee, you will be contacted by our Website Liaison to prepare your profile for the Member Directory and can get you started on enjoying the benefits of NEWofMarin membership.
For renewing members, please coordinate your renewal with our Membership Coordinator. If you do not initiate the renewal, she will reach out to you at the end of your 12-month membership.
Credit card authorization
If you would like to authorize our Treasurer to process your monthly dinner fees, please complete the credit card authorization form. You can scan it or take a photo and email it to her at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to her at:
Andrea Lloyd ℅ NewofMarin
PO Box 881
Kentfield, CA 94914